Grief work is often done in the position of West on the Medicine Wheel, but can be done in any season in which the waters rise up in you. With the help of Owl and the healing element of Water, clear old griefs and begin anew.
In this self-study session, you’ll find yourself vulnerable and in a feeling state, the one which is not truly given a place in our culture and society. You’ll discover the strength in being able to move between worlds on the current of your emotions and the joy which comes from re-framing the past and fortifying who you are in your family line. Prepare to engage in multi-generational healing the wise woman way to apply ancestral healing to your present life.
- Learn to value grief and tend to what has not yet been grieved.
- Build a magnificent altar to invite healing in and pay homage to loved ones on the Other Side
- Bring respect and honor to what has come and gone
- Create a bundle of grievances and burn ritually
- Cleanse your soul in sacred community
- Allocate new language for grief and the intimacy which accompanies it
- Transmute and release lower-vibration energies of trauma, PTS, anxiety, worry, fear and anger
Through November 30th, take $25 off so you can honor your grief
Regular price: $99 NOW: $74
Use coupon code: Owl25